Logitech G502 Proteus Core Tunable Gaming Mouse
- HERO is our most accurate gaming sensor ever with next-gen precision and a ground-up architecture. With the fastest frame rate processing yet, HERO is capable of 400+ IPS across the 100 - 16,000 DPI range with zero smoothing, filtering or acceleration. HERO achieves competition-level precision and the most consistent responsiveness ever. Be sure to customize and tune your DPI settings using Logitech G HUB.
- Use Logitech G HUB to program your favorite commands and macros to each of the 11 buttons. Build, crouch, melee, heal … put your power moves at your fingertips. Save ready-to-play profiles directly to the mouse to take your settings with you anywhere.
- In addition to the core performance and personalization features, many details were thoughtfully engineered and designed. Look for primary buttons with mechanical switches, braided cable with hook and loop cable tie, rubberized side grips, magnetic weight-cavity door, and more.
- Height: 5.2 in (132 mm)
- Width: 2.95 in (75mm)
- Depth: 1.57 in (40 mm)
- Weight:4.30 oz (121 g), mouse only
- Optional extra weights: up to 18g (5x3.6g)
- Cable length: ~7 ft (2.10 m)
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
- Onboard memory: Up to 5 profiles (requires firmware 127.1.7)
- LIGHTSYNC RGB: 1 zone
- Braided cable
- Windows®7 or later
- macOS®11 or later
- Chrome OS™
- USB port
- Internet access for Logitech G HUB (optional)