Check Cash on Delivery Availability
Cisco SG300-28 SRW2024 GIGABIT Switch WITH 26 10/100/1000 2 COMBO SFP PORTS
Cisco SG300-28 GIGABIT Ethernet Switch 26 10/100/1000 2 COMBO SFP PORTS
THIS IS A BRAND NEW UNOPENED ITEM.
The Cisco SG300-28 switch is an affordable 28-port managed Gigabit (10/100/1000) switch, including two combination mini-GBIC ports, that delivers the performance required for high-bandwidth applications. It offers the security and advanced network features needed to support business-class data, voice, security, and wireless solutions. With energysaving technology, the switch optimizes power use to help protect the environment and reduce energy costs without compromising performance. It is easy to configure and manage with intuitive browser-based tools Cisco SG300-28 provides the ideal combination of affordability, performance, and capabilities in a switch designed specifically for small businesses.
- Switch layer: L3
- Switch type: Managed
- Quality of Service (QoS) support: Y
- Web-based management: Y
Ports & interfaces
- Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity:28
- SFP/SFP+ slots quantity: 2
- Gigabit Ethernet (copper) ports quantity: 26
Availability: In stock
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1X, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab,
- IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x,
- IEEE 802.3z
- DHCP client: Y
- DHCP server: Y
- IP routing: Y
- IGMP snooping: Y
- Spanning tree protocol: Y
- Routing entries: 32
- 10G support: N
- MAC address table: 8000 entries
- Supported data transfer rates: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Switching capacity: 56 Gbit/s
- Number of VLANs: 256
- Maximum data transfer rate: 1 Gbit/s
- MAC address filtering: Y
- Access Control List (ACL): Y
- SSH/SSL support: Y
- Management protocols: SNMP 1/2c/3, RMON, HTTP/HTTPS, TFTP, DHCP, SSH, RADIUS,
- BOOTP, SNTP
- Power consumption (typical): 30.1 W
- Stackable: N
- Colour of product: Black
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 179141 h
- Certification: UL (UL 60950), CSA (CSA 22.2), CE, FCC 15 (CFR 47) A
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 40 °C
- Storage temperature (T-T): -20 - 70 °C
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 10 - 90 %
- Operating temperature (T-T): 32 - 104 °F
- Heat dissipation: 103.4 BTU/h
- Non-operating relative humidity (non-condensin1g0) :- 90 %
- Internal memory: 128 MB
Laptop Battery Help and FAQs
Warranty & Support
Laptop, Desktop PC & Apple Repair Services
Desktop & Laptop: Wherever you bought your computer, whatever the brand, we can repair it for you, starting at
All Brands: Broken laptop screens are the most common repair - and we can fix it, a 15.6" screen starts at
Check & Removal: Don't let your system be one of the millions of systems that are compromised - and painfully slow! Our certified cleanup starts at
High Capacity. High Quality. Low Prices: Be prepared and get a replacement battery now - the average Lithium-Ion battery loses 20% of its capacity after one year.
All Major Brands: Our OEM and A+ certified technicians service all major brands quickly and economically.
Windows, Linux & Servers: Whether you need one or 100 systems, we'll work with you to build a custom solution or modify an off-the-shelf system, starting at
Maintain Peak Performance: Often we can speed up your computer by optimizing your system's settings. Or we can reinstall your operating system returning it to factory status.
Safeguard Data and Photos: Don't underestimate how much valuable data is on your computer. Back up your data or let us do it for you, starting at
Cool. Fast. Dominating. Create the system of your dreams, custom built to your exact specifications. Windows, lights, water cooling, we can do it all, starting at
Upgrades and Installations: We can install nearly any component on your computer from RAM upgrades to replacement motherboards and processors, from
One stop. All Computer Brands. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Our helpful, friendly OEM and A+ Certified Technicians have repaired tens of thousands of computers. No appointment is necessary, and walk-ins are welcome.
Take advantage of these great offers.
We can also repair systems under non-manufacter's warranty.
If your computer is still under manufacturer's warranty, we're factory-trained and authorized to repair: