Uniq InfoTech operates the www.UniqInfoTechIndia.Com website, which provides the SERVICEs of Supply Computer Hardware, Peripherals, Laptop Parts and Networking Products.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN UNIQINFOTECHINDIA AND OTHERS?
- We do not handle Credit Card directly, all transactions on our Website are processed by your Card Provider directly
- We do not store Credit Card information
- Your Credit Card remains anonymous and encrypted all the time
- We've been granted the Trusted Certificate
HOW TO TELL WHETHER A WEBSITE IS STORING YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION?
- As long as you need to input your Credit Card information before hit "place order" button, the website stores and handles Credit Card directly.
- No matter how they claim, it's not safe at all.
- The database which contains your Credit Card information can be abused and compromised.
WHAT INFORMATION SHOULD WE HAVE AFTER YOU PLACED AN ORDER
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, shipping address
WHAT INFORMATION WE DO NOT COLLECT
We do NOT collect:
- Credit Card or Debit Card number
- CVV, CSV, CSC,CID,CVE,CVN number
- Credit Card or Debit Card password
- Password of any card or account
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services, or information
- Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering and installing products
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to UniqInfoTechIndia.com employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
WEBSITE SECURITY GUARANTEE
We respect your privacy and will protect your personal information. We are confident in our security systems. It will provide coverage against unauthorized charges on your credit card or paypal account. We'll never use customer information to pursue commercial benefits.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may at any time:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone, and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Deactivate your account
- Request removal of information you post on our digital properties
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Provide your request and current contact information through one of the contact methods listed under "Contact Us" below.
PLEASE NOTE: EVEN IF WE ARE ABLE TO ANONYMIZE OR MAKE YOUR CONTENT OR INFORMATION NO LONGER VISIBLE, THIS DOES NOT ENSURE COMPLETE OR COMPREHENSIVE REMOVAL OF YOUR CONTENT OR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM THE INTERNET.