Check Cash on Delivery Availability
Seagate Skyhawk 1TB Surveillance Hard Drive - SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-inch Internal Drive (ST1000VX005)
|Item Height||26 Millimeters|
|Item Width||10.2 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||431 g|
|Product Dimensions||14.7 x 10.2 x 2.6 cm|
|Item model number||ST1000VX005|
|Hard Drive Size||1 TB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Seagate SkyHawk Model No. ST1000VX005
1TB Surveillance Hard Disk Drive 1Pcs.
Availability: In stock
- Seagate SkyHawk Model No. ST1000VX005 1TB Surveillance Hard Disk Drive 1Pcs
- Seagate SkyHawk 1TB HDD is 3.5 inch HDD interface with SATA 6Gb/s and 64 Cache (MB). Image Perfect firmware supports 24×7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record about 90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, and supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability
- Best-Fit Applications are Network Video Recorders (NVR), Embedded Surveillance DVRs (SDVR), Hybrid Surveillance DVRs, and Surveillance DVRs
- 1 Year warranty of HDD. (Physical Damage and Burning are not covering in warranty.)
|Laptop Brand & Model||No|
|Hard Drive Capacity||1 TB|
|Optical Disk Drive||No|
Laptop Battery Help and FAQs
Warranty & Support
Laptop, Desktop PC & Apple Repair Services
Desktop & Laptop: Wherever you bought your computer, whatever the brand, we can repair it for you, starting at
All Brands: Broken laptop screens are the most common repair - and we can fix it, a 15.6" screen starts at
Check & Removal: Don't let your system be one of the millions of systems that are compromised - and painfully slow! Our certified cleanup starts at
High Capacity. High Quality. Low Prices: Be prepared and get a replacement battery now - the average Lithium-Ion battery loses 20% of its capacity after one year.
All Major Brands: Our OEM and A+ certified technicians service all major brands quickly and economically.
Windows, Linux & Servers: Whether you need one or 100 systems, we'll work with you to build a custom solution or modify an off-the-shelf system, starting at
Maintain Peak Performance: Often we can speed up your computer by optimizing your system's settings. Or we can reinstall your operating system returning it to factory status.
Safeguard Data and Photos: Don't underestimate how much valuable data is on your computer. Back up your data or let us do it for you, starting at
Cool. Fast. Dominating. Create the system of your dreams, custom built to your exact specifications. Windows, lights, water cooling, we can do it all, starting at
Upgrades and Installations: We can install nearly any component on your computer from RAM upgrades to replacement motherboards and processors, from
One stop. All Computer Brands. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Our helpful, friendly OEM and A+ Certified Technicians have repaired tens of thousands of computers. No appointment is necessary, and walk-ins are welcome.
Take advantage of these great offers.
We can also repair systems under non-manufacter's warranty.
If your computer is still under manufacturer's warranty, we're factory-trained and authorized to repair: