Check Cash on Delivery Availability
HP Omen 17-AN009TX 17.3-Inch FHD Gaming Laptop (i7 Processor/1TB HDD+256GB SSD/16GB RAM/NVIDIA GTX 1070 8GB/VR Ready/Win10)
- Display: 17.3" (43.94cm) LED Backlit Anti-Glare (120Hz) 1920 x 1080 Full HD Widescreen (1080p) IPS Display
- Processor: Intel Core i7-7700HQ (2.8 GHz, up to 3.8 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- RAM and Hard Drive: 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (2 x 8 GB), 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD + 1TB HDD 7200 rpm SATA
- Operating System and Graphics: Windows 10 Home(64-bit), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- Keyboard: Dragon Red Backlit Full Island-style Keyboard with Numeric keypad(Special Highlight WASD Keys)
- Audio: by Bang & Olufsen, HP Audio Boost 2.0 w/ discrete amplifier, Dual Speakers
- Dimensions (HxWxD) & Weight: 1.30 x 16.65 x 11.97 inches | Weight: 3.78 kgs
- Ports: 1 USB 3.1 Type-C, 3 USB 3.1, 1 HDMI, 1 RJ-45, 1 headphone/microphone combo, 1 Mini DisplayPort
Availability: In stock
|COLOUR:||Black, Red Swichable KBD|
|Graphics:||8 GB GTX 1050|
|Included Components||Laptop, Battery, Adapter, User Guide and Manuals|
|Laptop Brand & Model||HP OmniBook Series|
|Hard Drive Capacity||1 TB|
|Display Size||17.3 inches LED|
|Optical Disk Drive||N/A|
Laptop Battery Help and FAQs
Warranty & Support
Laptop, Desktop PC & Apple Repair Services
Desktop & Laptop: Wherever you bought your computer, whatever the brand, we can repair it for you, starting at
All Brands: Broken laptop screens are the most common repair - and we can fix it, a 15.6" screen starts at
Check & Removal: Don't let your system be one of the millions of systems that are compromised - and painfully slow! Our certified cleanup starts at
High Capacity. High Quality. Low Prices: Be prepared and get a replacement battery now - the average Lithium-Ion battery loses 20% of its capacity after one year.
All Major Brands: Our OEM and A+ certified technicians service all major brands quickly and economically.
Windows, Linux & Servers: Whether you need one or 100 systems, we'll work with you to build a custom solution or modify an off-the-shelf system, starting at
Maintain Peak Performance: Often we can speed up your computer by optimizing your system's settings. Or we can reinstall your operating system returning it to factory status.
Safeguard Data and Photos: Don't underestimate how much valuable data is on your computer. Back up your data or let us do it for you, starting at
Cool. Fast. Dominating. Create the system of your dreams, custom built to your exact specifications. Windows, lights, water cooling, we can do it all, starting at
Upgrades and Installations: We can install nearly any component on your computer from RAM upgrades to replacement motherboards and processors, from
One stop. All Computer Brands. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Our helpful, friendly OEM and A+ Certified Technicians have repaired tens of thousands of computers. No appointment is necessary, and walk-ins are welcome.
Take advantage of these great offers.
We can also repair systems under non-manufacter's warranty.
If your computer is still under manufacturer's warranty, we're factory-trained and authorized to repair: