Check Cash on Delivery Availability
Dell Inspiron 7570 15.6" FHD Display Laptop
- 8GB RAM
- GTX 940MX 4GB DDR5
- 15.6" FHD 1920*1080
- Win 10 + Office
Availability: In stock
- Beauty made brighter: The elegant thin-bezel design gives you added screen space for those gorgeous visuals while the Full HD IPS display lets you view your screen from a wide range of angles without sacrificing image quality.
- It sounds like this: Waves MaxxAudio® Pro delivers professional-grade sound, completing your immersive experience. It automatically tunes your audio with clearer highs, enhanced bass and increased volume so everything you hear sounds exactly the way it was meant to.
- Superior streaming: Experience enhanced online streaming and interactive video thanks to SmartByte technology – a network solution that ensures your most important applications get the bandwidth they need for optimal performance.
- Power play: The latest and most impressive Intel® 8th Gen Quad Core™ processors let you open up the throttle and finish every project and every streaming marathon with speed and performance to spare.
- Graphically superior: It’s all in the details. NVIDIA® GeForce® MX130 graphics with up to 4GB GDDR5 memory delivers top speed and all the graphics muscle you need—no lagging or distortion allowed.
- Multi-tasking made easier: Up to 16GB DDR4 memory means larger bandwidth and faster load times. Additionally, switching between applications is a breeze, even while running multiple programs simultaneously.
- Revolutionary responsiveness: With a hybrid storage system, the Inspiron 15 7000 features lightning-fast responsiveness, better overall performance, and plenty of storage capacity, making everything you do faster, smoother and easier.
- Bend it to your will: A 180-degree hinge lets you lay your screen flat, making it easier to create and collaborate, or sketch and take notes seamlessly.
- Convenient connections: The latest USB 3.1 Type-C port allows universal charging and supports DisplayPort for connecting to ultra-high resolution external displays. An HDMI 2.0 port allows videos to be played up to 60 fps with support for an external 4K UHD display.
- Illuminate your work: A backlit keyboard comes standard, allowing you to type conveniently in dim light settings.
- Pink Champagne: Add a bright, energetic, sophisticated pop of color to your day-to-day with a pale pink that perfectly complements every adventure.
- Platinum Silver: Brilliant diamond-cut edges and a brushed-metal surface add a touch of sophistication for a sleek, upscale look and feel.
- The Inspiron 15 7000 has up to 8 hours 56 minutes of Mobile Mark 14 battery life with DPST enabled, when equipped with Intel® Core™ i7-8550U Processor, NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX discrete GPU with 4GB GDDR5 video memory, as tested by Dell labs in July 2017.
- The config runtime is subject to regional assortment of system with the above-listed components.
- 1. 3-in-1 SD card reader | 2. USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A | 3. Ethernet | 4. Security N Lock | 5. Power adapter | 6. USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ (DP/Power Delivery) | 7. HDMI out | 8. USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A with PowerShare | 9. USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A | 10. Audio
- 1. Height: 18.81 - 20.04mm / 0.74–0.78 | 2. Width: 361.4mm / 14.23 | 3. Depth: 244.5mm / 9.63
- Weight: Starting at 1.995kg (4.40 lbs)
- Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
- Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
- Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
- Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes with no problems.
- Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting an Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
- Always a good fit: You'll probably never need to remove and reinstall your Inspiron's battery 30 times, but you can rest easy knowing that we've tested even that.
|Laptop Brand & Model||Dell Inspiron|
|Display Size||15.6 inches LED|
|Optical Disk Drive||No|
Laptop Battery Help and FAQs
Warranty & Support
Laptop, Desktop PC & Apple Repair Services
Desktop & Laptop: Wherever you bought your computer, whatever the brand, we can repair it for you, starting at
All Brands: Broken laptop screens are the most common repair - and we can fix it, a 15.6" screen starts at
Check & Removal: Don't let your system be one of the millions of systems that are compromised - and painfully slow! Our certified cleanup starts at
High Capacity. High Quality. Low Prices: Be prepared and get a replacement battery now - the average Lithium-Ion battery loses 20% of its capacity after one year.
All Major Brands: Our OEM and A+ certified technicians service all major brands quickly and economically.
Windows, Linux & Servers: Whether you need one or 100 systems, we'll work with you to build a custom solution or modify an off-the-shelf system, starting at
Maintain Peak Performance: Often we can speed up your computer by optimizing your system's settings. Or we can reinstall your operating system returning it to factory status.
Safeguard Data and Photos: Don't underestimate how much valuable data is on your computer. Back up your data or let us do it for you, starting at
Cool. Fast. Dominating. Create the system of your dreams, custom built to your exact specifications. Windows, lights, water cooling, we can do it all, starting at
Upgrades and Installations: We can install nearly any component on your computer from RAM upgrades to replacement motherboards and processors, from
One stop. All Computer Brands. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Our helpful, friendly OEM and A+ Certified Technicians have repaired tens of thousands of computers. No appointment is necessary, and walk-ins are welcome.
Take advantage of these great offers.
We can also repair systems under non-manufacter's warranty.
If your computer is still under manufacturer's warranty, we're factory-trained and authorized to repair: