Check Cash on Delivery Availability
Cisco SF95D-08 8-Port 10 100 Desktop Switch
Availability: In stock
• Ease of use: Cisco 90 Series switches work right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically. As a standards-based Cisco solution, Cisco 90 Series switches are also designed to immediately accommodate all of the devices in your network, including:
– Support for 10 megabits per second (Mbps), 100 Mbps, and up to 1 gigabit per second (1000 Mbps) devices in the same network
– Automatic cable detection, so you don't have to worry about using the wrong cable type
– Compatibility with network devices from other vendors
• Simple setup: Designed for small office spaces, Cisco 90 Series switches are available in both compact desktop and rack-mount models. The desktop models offer a wall-mount option for discreet mounting under a desk or on the wall of an office or conference room.
• High performance: Cisco 90 Series switches deliver the performance you need to run your business applications - including bandwidth-intensive video services - and avoid slow and sluggish networks. It supports up Gigabit Ethernet speeds, unlocking a new level of capacity and performance in your business network and letting you transfer large files in seconds.
• Reduced energy costs: Cisco 90 Series switches are designed to help conserve energy by optimizing power use without compromising performance, which protects our environment and reduces your energy costs. In addition, they support the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods. All of the switches have no fans, so they run silently and unobtrusively while lowering energy costs.
• Support for advanced technologies: All switches include advanced Cisco traffic-handling features to keep your applications running at peak performance. Integrated QoS intelligence on all models automatically prioritizes delay-sensitive services such as voice or video to improve your network's performance. Fast store-and-forward switching identifies damaged packets and prevents them from being passed on through the network. All of these features run automatically, with no management or configuration required.
• Peace of mind: Cisco 90 Series switches deliver the rock-solid reliability you expect from a Cisco switch. The solution has been rigorously tested to ensure optimal uptime and performance.
Laptop Battery Help and FAQs
Warranty & Support
Laptop, Desktop PC & Apple Repair Services
Desktop & Laptop: Wherever you bought your computer, whatever the brand, we can repair it for you, starting at
All Brands: Broken laptop screens are the most common repair - and we can fix it, a 15.6" screen starts at
Check & Removal: Don't let your system be one of the millions of systems that are compromised - and painfully slow! Our certified cleanup starts at
High Capacity. High Quality. Low Prices: Be prepared and get a replacement battery now - the average Lithium-Ion battery loses 20% of its capacity after one year.
All Major Brands: Our OEM and A+ certified technicians service all major brands quickly and economically.
Windows, Linux & Servers: Whether you need one or 100 systems, we'll work with you to build a custom solution or modify an off-the-shelf system, starting at
Maintain Peak Performance: Often we can speed up your computer by optimizing your system's settings. Or we can reinstall your operating system returning it to factory status.
Safeguard Data and Photos: Don't underestimate how much valuable data is on your computer. Back up your data or let us do it for you, starting at
Cool. Fast. Dominating. Create the system of your dreams, custom built to your exact specifications. Windows, lights, water cooling, we can do it all, starting at
Upgrades and Installations: We can install nearly any component on your computer from RAM upgrades to replacement motherboards and processors, from
One stop. All Computer Brands. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Our helpful, friendly OEM and A+ Certified Technicians have repaired tens of thousands of computers. No appointment is necessary, and walk-ins are welcome.
Take advantage of these great offers.
We can also repair systems under non-manufacter's warranty.
If your computer is still under manufacturer's warranty, we're factory-trained and authorized to repair: