Check Cash on Delivery Availability
Acer Predator Triton PT715-51 (Intel Core I7-7th Generation) 15.6" FHD IPS Display Gaming Laptop
- 7Th Generation Intel Core I7 Processor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Graphics
- Thin 18.9 mm Aluminium Chassis
- 120Hz ultrafast Display with Nvidia G Sync
- RGB Backlit Mechanical Keyboard
- Dual AeroBlade 3D Fans
Availability: In stock
NVIDIA® GEFORCE® GTX 10801
- From cooling to the Max-Q design1, the entire system is geared towards one goal: overclockable graphic domination in a thin chassis.
CPU PACKS A PUNCH
- To be the best, you need the best. Unlock real potential with the 7thGen Intel® Core™ i7 7700HQ1 processor and put the Triton 700 to the test.
- Max-Q design is an innovative approach to designing the world’s thinnest, fastest, and quietest gaming laptops.
WHAT’S YOUR MEMORY
- As if there weren’t enough icing on the proverbial cake , 16GB1 of DDR4 2400MHz lets you push multi-tasking to the limits and then some.
WE’VE BEEN RAIDED!
- What’s better than a PCI Express SSD? Two PCIe SSDS1, using NVMe technology, in RAID 0. AKA – ridiculously fast drives.
AEROBLADE™ 3D FANS
- Cooling comes first. Two AeroBlade™ 3D Fans, uniquely designed to provide maximum airflow in a thin chassis, keep your gaming at a constant chill.
5X HEAT PIPES
- Five heat pipes, three of which are visible behind the glass plate, distribute and rid the Triton 700 of its excess heat.
INHALE. NOW, EXHALE
- We mentioned cooling comes first. Four intakes along the top and bottom pull in cool air, quickly cycling it and tossing the heat out of four exhausts.
DOLBY ATMOS® SOUND
- Toss on a pair of headphones2 and transform what you hear. With Dolby Atmos®, sounds come from all directions – putting you front and center.
- TrueHarmony™ utilizes a unique design for more accurate sound reproduction and fuller-bodied audio. Headphones or not, you’ll like what you hear.
|Laptop Brand & Model||Acer Predator|
|Hard Drive Capacity||512GB SSD|
|Display Size||15.6 inches LED|
|Optical Disk Drive||Yes|
Laptop Battery Help and FAQs
Warranty & Support
Laptop, Desktop PC & Apple Repair Services
Desktop & Laptop: Wherever you bought your computer, whatever the brand, we can repair it for you, starting at
All Brands: Broken laptop screens are the most common repair - and we can fix it, a 15.6" screen starts at
Check & Removal: Don't let your system be one of the millions of systems that are compromised - and painfully slow! Our certified cleanup starts at
High Capacity. High Quality. Low Prices: Be prepared and get a replacement battery now - the average Lithium-Ion battery loses 20% of its capacity after one year.
All Major Brands: Our OEM and A+ certified technicians service all major brands quickly and economically.
Windows, Linux & Servers: Whether you need one or 100 systems, we'll work with you to build a custom solution or modify an off-the-shelf system, starting at
Maintain Peak Performance: Often we can speed up your computer by optimizing your system's settings. Or we can reinstall your operating system returning it to factory status.
Safeguard Data and Photos: Don't underestimate how much valuable data is on your computer. Back up your data or let us do it for you, starting at
Cool. Fast. Dominating. Create the system of your dreams, custom built to your exact specifications. Windows, lights, water cooling, we can do it all, starting at
Upgrades and Installations: We can install nearly any component on your computer from RAM upgrades to replacement motherboards and processors, from
One stop. All Computer Brands. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Our helpful, friendly OEM and A+ Certified Technicians have repaired tens of thousands of computers. No appointment is necessary, and walk-ins are welcome.
Take advantage of these great offers.
We can also repair systems under non-manufacter's warranty.
If your computer is still under manufacturer's warranty, we're factory-trained and authorized to repair: